0530-0545am, pickup from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu and by van or coach you will drive to a town called Beaufort in the interior district. The journey will pass through the countryside offering views of paddy fields and villages. Arrive at Beaufort town where there is an opportunity to walk around the trainstation and observe the small town activities in Sabah. At 0800am Board train to the starting point of Pangi, the train ride will traverse the Padas Gorge offering views of villages and the Padas River. Upon arrival, light refreshment will be served while river guides are preparing rafting equipment. River guides will conduct the safety briefing before raft down Padas River. Start rafting down 9km of Padas River (Class III-IV). Enjoy the exhilarating ride down the rapids and get to know the various points like Head Hunter rapid, Cobra Point rapid, Lambada rapid and many more till the ending point.
Arrive at the ending point, get change to dry clothing and enjoy a sumptuous BBQ lunch with views of Padas River. 1500 hrs: Depart for Beaufort by train. Once you are back in Beaufort (the ending station from the train), you will be transferred back to your hotel in Kota Kinabaku.
Package is inclusive of:
– transfer between each destinations
– English speaking guide & river guide
– Light refreshment & BBQ lunch
– Necessary rafting gear.
Things to bring / wear:
– Cash for payment / Tour Voucher
– Towel, Hat & insect repellent
– Additional of dry clothes
– Sport hoes / slippers / sandals
– Sun block lotion
– Strap for spectacles
– All participants are required to sign a Liability Form before tour commences.
– The company reserves the right to change to another river or cancel should conditions beyond our control render it necessary. In such eventuality, no resource or claim can made against us.
Rates are valid till 31st March 2018:
2-10 person cost a RM225 per person.