Kiulu River is an ideal river for beginners. Laying in the Tamparulli district, with clean water for a nice body raft or swim. Enjoy the green nature surrounding this river. Class I-II.
0830hrs: Pickup from hotel in Kota Kinabalu and depart for Kiulu River, located in the Tamparulli district. Journey will pass through the countryside offering views of paddy fields and villages.
1030hrs: On arrival, a briefing on the river, the various rapids, safety procedures will be conducted by the river guide. After the briefing, all rafters will put on their rafting gears as lifejacket, helmet and collect their paddle.
1045hrs: Start rafting down 12km of the Kiulu River (Class I-II). Enjoy the exhilarating ride down the white Rapids and get to know the various points like Body Rafting, the Wall Rapids, Holy Smoke Rapid till the ending point.
1230hrs: Arrive at the ending point, change to dry clothing and enjoy simple BBQ lunch by the Kiulu River.
1400hrs: Depart for your hotel in Kota Kinabalu.
Package is inclusive of:
– transfer between each destinations
– English speaking guide & river guide
– Light refreshment & BBQ lunch
– Necessary rafting gear.
Things to bring / wear:
– Cash for payment / Tour Voucher
– Towel, Hat & insect repellent
– Additional of dry clothes
– Sport hoes / slippers / sandals
– Sun block lotion
– Strap for spectacles
– All participants are required to sign a Liability Form before tour commences.
– The company reserves the right to change to another river or cancel should conditions beyond our control render it necessary. In such eventuality, no resource or claim can made against us.
Rates are valid till 31st March 2018:
2-10 person cost a RM160 per person.